Hiring recruiters between now and September. You will be looking for a trainee recruiter role or have had an introduction to recruitment already as they are hiring both positions.
They are a highly specialist international recruitment firm based in the UK (Sevenoaks) and Luxembourg focusing on Financial Services in Europe. They focus on finding the best talent across Operations, Change and Transformation and IT.
- You will be hiring Contract or Perm candidates into Europe. The good news is this will most definitely involve paid-for European business trips to meet clients and candidates.
- You are working in a professional market, a very commercial one, with endless opportunities and chances to use your business acumen to spot opportunities.
- They are very entrepreneurial in style, and if you want to build a business, accelerate your career, pitch new ideas and build a team then this is the longer-term role for you.
The Selling Points
- Paid car parking in Sevenoaks (they are within walking distance from the train station also)
- Flexibility to work from home (although the team don’t currently take them up on this as they enjoy being office based)
- High earning potential, they are highly successful, they have a per head sales income of over £450k a year each, and their commission pays very well, a life-changing amount of money can be made
- They are very specialist and have a strong reputation; clients want to work with them when they reach out to them
- They have had 100% staff retention over the last three years
- Paid for international travel
- Up to 30% uncapped commission
- They have a team who are caring as well as successful they don’t believe that to do well, you need to sacrifice your standards, ethics or your ability to do right by your team members. They are a team, and everyone is as important as each other
- They will set your own personal and professional targets every year with our leader, and you won’t have KPIs
What do they look for?
- To apply, you must be strongly interested in working as a recruiter
- You must be motivated to be successful, advance your career and make money
- You will ideally have a degree or work experience in a challenging customer-orientated commercial position
- The industry they work in has a lot of commercially astute professional individuals, so you will mirror this yourself
- You will be good at noticing opportunities, coming up with ideas, problem-solving
- You absolutely don’t need to speak another language, but if you do speak a European language, it would be the icing on the cake