My client, a Recruitment Agency based near Camberley Surrey are looking to hire trainee consultants.
They have a team that do Business Development and proactively approach clients and get jobs to work on. They also have a delivery team that then do the candidate side of the process and source the right people for the roles and manage the process with the clients. When you join this business as a trainee, you will join a training hub with other new starters, and you will do general training for both roles, and then you can choose to specialise in business development or in candidate resourcing and account management, both roles are equally valued in this business. Even if you do business deelopment route you will do canididate sourcing and phone calls initially for a few weeks or months so you know the market and are confident to start finding new clients.
There are several levels within the delivery team, including Resourcer, Senior Resourcer and Account Manager etc, so there is potential for promotion and progression in a non BD focussed route and equally there are lots of levels of promotion within the sales/Business development team.
They are open to looking at;-
- College leavers whom are confident and good on the phone and want to start in a role with a lot of progression (you will need some relevant working experience)
- Candidates with an office, customer service, or phone related background
- Graduates whom are keen to start a recruitment career
- Telesales or B2B sales professionals whom are looking to start a recruitment career.
They are also flexible if you come from another background, as long as you are very good at written and verbal communication, and enjoy spending most of your day on the phone.
My client was established in 2011 and have grown year on year, significant growth and success in winning business with leading clients. They have been particularly busy since the end of the first covid lockdown and this has lead to rapid growth. They are specialists in Engineering recruitment, however you do not need to know anything about engineering, as they will teach this to you as part of your training.
- Advertising roles and promoting roles on social media such as LinkedIn
- Conducting CV searches on database and job boards
- Telephone interviewing and screening potential candidates against clients job roles
- Admin and additional tasks related to CV searching and resourcing
- Very telephone focussed role speaking to a range of candidates daily
- Roles are varied contract, perm and temp roles in a range of locations, clients etc
- Roles vary in level from junior to very experienced senior roles,
- Linkedin searching and proactive head hunting
- High Volume of work and roles to work on
- Flexibility in way you work (tell them how many roles you want to fill and they will give them to you)
- Liaising with Account Managers and Recruitment Consultants from BD team as to current requirements and client details etc.
- On the sales side of the team, you will be market marking, finding new clients to approach, liaising with potential new clients on the phone or on linkedin etc, setting up meetings, and selling the services of the agency to them.You will also be contacting previous clients to see if you can re-engage. You will be negotiating rates and terms with businesses and getting them to sign up to the agency etc.
- Go getting attitude and Money motivated
- Someone who will grab the opportunity with both hands and work very hard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced very busy environment
- Focussed and hard working
- Keen to progress and hit targets to get to next levels of promotion
- Career minded individuals
- Excellent customer service skills
What my client can offer you
- Career progression (8 levels of promotion, with clear targets and increasing commission percentages with each promotion)
- Lots of live roles to work on straight away without any Busies Development needed (on the delivery team)
- Potential to earn 10% to 22% commission in the delivery team of anything placed.
- Work from home (come to the office one day a week (after training))
- Casual dress down office and Free Parking
- Hours 8:30am to 5:30pm with an earlier Friday finish
- Free Gym membership, Private Healthcare, Buy and sell holiday days, Company holidays and rewards
- Flexibility in working hours
- Incentives such as lunch clubs
- The manager checks in with everyone regularly to make sure the benefits are still relevant and listens to everyone's needs in terms of what will make they happy (very collaborative employee focussed environment)