Higher Success are an agency specialising in hiring people into the recruitment industry. One of our clients, a mid sized fast growing specialist commercial recruitment business based near Wrotham,Kent is looking to grow their team with 3 trainees keen to start a career in Buisness Development.
The company hire specialist roles for their clients in a number of markets. They do contract and permanent hiring. Full training is provided with full on desk support for you to become successful and high billing. There is a low monthly threshold to meet to hit commission and then you will go straight to 20% commission, which is one of the best schemes in the market. OTE for year 1 is about £35K-£40K for an average consultant and £50K plus if you are really successful
Companies outsource the sourcing of candidates and the managing of the recruitment process to recruitment agencies to get access to their expertise, specialist candidate database and to save them money hiring internally. They also use agencies to get access to the people they need faster than they can themselves.
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is to market your clients positions well, source candidates on job boards, approach them on LinkedIn, use your database and your network of contacts to seek the right people for their roles and to obtain the interest of those individuals. You will then manage the recruitment process, booking in interviews, giving consultation to both sides and finally managing the offer to close the deal. A large part of this role is developing business realtionships with hiring mangers such as business owners, Directors and HR proffessionals in a range of new clients.
Recruitment agencies earn 15 to 30% of the salary of a new starter as a fee or a percentage of their day rate if they are a contractor and you will take a percentage of this in commission for yourself. (20% in this case)
2nd and 3rd year earning potential can go up to 100k. There are lots of steps to be promoted to, salary increases to be had and you will get better and better at the role and your clients will start returning to you to use you again meaning that over time you do less new business development to make the same amount of money.
This business give you full training and development for you to become successful.
Why this business?
- Fast growing successful high billing business
- Just had their record ever year and their record every month
- Very successful training scheme proven to create high billing consultants
- Small threshold on the desk (only about £2K of billings before you qualify for 20% commission on total invoice value.This works out about £2.5K commission if you place a £60K candidate into a role. If you do a couple of deals a month you will be earning significantly well.
- Great culture, everyone lives within half an hour commute so they have a strong team culture.
- Very good name in the business work with many multinational very large fortune 500 companies.
What are they looking for?
- This is a training programme designed at entry level candidates so you will most likely be a graduate or you have started in your career already in another role and would like to switch to recruitment
- You will be hard working and will most likely be competitive or very money motivated
- If you went to University you will have made the most out of your time at university and enjoy being busy, with work experience, hobbies, sports or other societies
- You will be good at problem solving, be commercial and fast thinking
- You will be outgoing and enjoy interacting with people on the phone
- You will need to be able to commute to a location near Wrotham in Kent and be willing to work in the office rather than from home. (Once you have passed probation are fulling trained and making placements you can do a hybrid role and work from home a day or two a week, depending on performance)
Apply Now to be considered for interviews happening in the next couple of weeks. This is a role to start ASAP.
£23K to £25K base salary plus commission.
Please contact Emma Vata if you have any questions.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruitment Consultant