Higher Success is looking for motivated and driven sales individuals or recent graduates looking to start a career in Recruitment. The role is based near Tonbridge, and you will need a driving licence to get to the offices.
You ideally will be experienced in B2B sales with 2/3 years experience and have demonstrable achievements within your previous and current roles, or you can be a graduate looking to start a career within recruitment as a Trainee Consultant. They will also consider profiles outside of these areas if you are really driven and are really genuinely looking for a sales role. You might already have recruitment experience. They are hiring for several positions, so please apply.
Our client is a very successful high billing and growing Recruitment agency. They recruit globally for IT and are looking to add 20 people to their team in the next year. They have recently secured new offices to double their headcount, and they are in full growth mode. Their markets are doing exceptionally well.
This role has incredible earning potential for the right hard-working, motivated candidate. There are people on the team earning three figures now, and they joined a couple of years ago at the trainee level!!
The role will be 360 (the whole recruitment process from finding candidates to managing offers) with a strong focus on Business Development (full recruitment life cycle). You will learn the candidate side of the process and the market in the first few months at least, and then you will gradually learn the client and Business Development side of the role.
- Sourcing candidates of all levels through a variety of methods, such as writing adverts on job boards, searching for candidates on job boards, and contacting people on LinkedIn about roles.
- Reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates, writing candidate summaries and sending them to clients.
- Managing client relationships
- Winning new client business through cold calling, networking and marketing techniques and then negotiating what % fee the agency will make from placements with that client etc.
- Organising interviews and giving feedback to both parties as well as offering market and recruitment advice to both candidates and clients
- Working towards and exceeding targets related to numerous parts of the job
- Fantastic career progression, fun work environment, competitive salary and commission structure.
- Degree educated ideally or commercial office experience
- B2B Sales or B2C sales
- Demonstrable achievements within a sales role (Preference, they will look at you without sales experience)
- Introduction to working in a commercial office environment in a professional role, such as customer services, telesales, call center, admin etc.
- Ability to show resilience
- Competitive by nature
- Specifically, wanting to start a recruitment career (understand how recruitment works and why they'd be good at it)
- Driving licence is essential due to location.
Why this client?
- Excellent Commission structure and earning potential
- Progression quickly to working with clients and managing relationships with clients. clear progression steps for promotion
- Brand new offices
- Choice of roles and markets. Choose to work in the USA market on USA hours or UK/ European market.
- WFH one day a week once trained.
- Team social events such as summer BBQs, Friday early finish and team drinks, Quarterly events, Christmas Parties, Skiing and other international incentive trips.
- International growing businesses, with offices in other countries, and expanding into new markets and geographies all the time. Very exciting time to join and grow with them.
The base salary will be approx £22K with OTE for year one at £30K to £60K, with some people really smashing their targets and earning well above this! Work hard, and you will be very well rewarded.
Please note to be successful, you will need to be within a 40 min drive of Tonbridge.