My client, a fast growing specialist tech recruitment agency are looking for Recruitment Consultants of all levels to do 360 recruitment roles into the USA. They have recently set up a USA office and also have consultant recruiting into the USA from the Bromley office. They are looking for enthusiastic recruiters with 6 months plus experience that are happy to work USA hours (start later finish later). You can come from any professional recruitment background not just IT/tech as they are happy to cross train you.
Once you have established yourself in the role and are billing well you have the future option to be relocated (including family) to Dallas or Miami should you wish to be.
- Manage a mix of Perm and Contract positions in Niche tech markets.
- Build the relationship with clients and try and maximise the account by cross selling into other areas, introducing yourself to more key stakeholders internally.
- Advertise roles and screen candidates
- Manage offers and candidate starts within client business
- Proactively approach talent in the market place on behalf of clients
- Approach new clients and do business development to build your desk. This is a 360 desk, but incredibly lucrative. The USA market is easier than the UK to do BD and margins are higher as are salaries, so invoice values and commission is much higher than UK roles.
Why this business?
- Fast growing successful high billing tech recruitment business, grown from start up to £18m revenue in 4 years, and massive expansion plans for the future. Looking to add 30 people over the next 2 years.
- Grew significantly during covid, and just moved into offices with space for 20 more consultants.
- Very successful training scheme (and full market training provided for consultants wishing to switch sectors) proven to create high billing consultants
- Company trips abroad e.g. they have just been away for a weekend in Croatia.
- No threshold on the desk
- Everyone has a full recruiter licence on LinkedIn!!
- Not focussed on KPI's, focus on quality of your work
- Great culture, most people live within half an hour commute so they all socialise and have a strong team culture.
- In the office role, but WFH days could be negotiated if you are an experienced IT Recruitment Account Manager
- Good Pension and Life Insurance plan for consultants
- Monthly employee of the month awards
- Quarterly target hitters go on trips out
- Annual sales competitions and cash awards
The ideal person will have experience building a 360 desk, with success in Business development in any professional market. If you have experience recruiting into the USA then this will be an added bonus.
They will consider all levels for this role as they are growing the USA recruitment team.
Please message Emma Vata for more details or apply now to be considered.