Small specialist, high performing, tech recruitment agency based in Chelmsford looking to add a contract tech recruiter to their team. They currently specialise mainly in perm recruitment, recruiting a range of IT and tech roles into Europe, USA and Middle East. They do fill several contract roles with existing clients but they don’t have anyone specialising in this as a desk. It will be the MD's focus over the next couple of years to build up contracting and they would like an experienced 360 contract recruiter to join them on this mission. Ideally you will have a least 2 years tech recruitment experience and at least 1 year contract experience. You could come from a dual desk or a pure contract desk to be considered.
- Likely they will choose an international geography as a focus 1 or 2 countries, and 1 or 2 tech focuses. (If you pick up roles outside this focus you will be able to work them)
- Recruit into USA, Middle East, and Europe mainly. In Europe a lot of focus is on DACH regions (Germany Austria etc)
- Tech related recruitment agency. This company operate with client ownership and pick up accounts. Consultants will then manage all roles with that particular client. They will also have option to pass roles to the team so resource if they cannot fill or have too much volume.
- The team do cloud, dev ops, back-end development, data and cyber security among others.
The Selling Points
- Yearly incentive which is company based not individual (including the owners’ billings), the team have just come back from Ibiza all expenses paid a few weeks ago.
- £25K to £35K depending on level and experience and they might be open to paying a guarantee for someone whom is moving away from an established contract desk to secure the role.
- 20-25% commission (no threshold depending on what level you are hired at)
- Commission splits: Delivery (on 70% of the deal value) 360 on 100% of the deal value.
- Holiday 20 days take any time and they are closed for about 10 days over the Christmas and new year period.
- High billing team!
- 100% office based (finish at 2pm on a Friday)
- Close one to one support by high billing business owner
- Smart casual attire
- Very team focused and fair, focus on getting roles filled
- Supportive manager who will help with your processes and not reduce your commission if he does, really good team-based culture here
What do they look for?
- Ideally you will already have some tech recruitment experience and have worked on contracts
- You will need to have experience doing Business development and proven success in securing new clients
- Need to be willing and motivated, Keen to learn, able to retain information
- The team all have very different characters, the team are open to all personality types they want a diverse high performing team but most important is that you are positive as the team push each other along and are each others supporters.