Remote- 1 day in office every month
An executive search agency specialising in senior roles within the software industry are looking to grow their team by hiring an executive search researcher. They work with private equity backed businesses that are undergoing rapid growth and work with clients globally.
The Executive Search Researcher will identify, market map and approach the best talent in the market for specific searches and clients.
- Provide support to clients pre instruction (target clients) in terms of researching market information on them and competitors
- Join client calls and meetings with consultants to provide insight and to listen to requirements
- Track contact and work on a recruitment CRM/database, providing up to date accurate notes
-manage search project, in terms of agreed deliverables and identify any project completion problems etc and provide accurate communications to stakeholders
- complete documentation such as Engagement Letters, Statement of Works, Search Reports, candidate reports etc for clients
- Identify candidates and approach for assignments using a methodical methodology
- Mapping the market for clients
- Market research data such as industry trends, merge and acquisition information, salary surveys etc
- conduct first stage screening calls for consultants
Progression in the role could be to an executive search consultant or a Senior Researcher.
The ideal Candidate
- You will need to be degree qualified
- You will need to be good at market research, writing reports and written communication with clients and senior candidates
- You will come across credible and able to communicate with very senior level candidates on the phone.
- Ideally you will have at least 1 years experience within an executive search environment. You could also have 2 years minimum experience working as a Recruitment Consultant working on senior level, niche or hard to fill roles and demonstrate excellent sourcing skills.
- You will need experience of using LinkedIn to headhunt candidates
The role is remote and the team meet in the office once a month for a meeting, and a team meal and drinks out. They have a very close strong working culture despite working remotely.
You will need to be very motivated and able to conduct work independently but with a lot of support and an open door to all managers and consultants.
Please apply for more details.