An energy specialist Executive Search team that have big growth plans are looking to double in size within 2 years. The business works on mostly retained search across numerous senior fields in the energy space. They are looking to add several Senior Recruitment Consultants this quarter.
Due to the demand of existing clients there is a business need and opportunity for growth to add a French and Spanish division. The roles will be to run a business unit and grow it within this already established business. Some mandates will come in already from existing clients but you will need to be proactive in expanding the business making strong C-Suite relationships with relevant client bases in France/ Spain. This role is a senior billing position reporting directly to the Senior Leadership Team with significant growth opportunities for the ambitious all the way to board level.
The Selling Points
- Beautiful office with Barista and Roof Top Bar
- This is a chance to move into Exec Search with full support if you have done senior level perm hiring before. The fee levels are very high and there is little or no competition when sourcing positions for clients.
- A chance to build your own business unit and run it like a business within a business
- An opportunity to move into a new sector if you haven’t done energy before. A huge booming industry that will only increase in size.
- Flexibility will be given on a case by case basis depending on need to find a work pattern that fits your life so should you have children or be caring for someone or other reasons.
- The business offer a strong commission scheme, benefits and financial package which we can discuss more when we speak, they will look to better your current package where possible.
- Brilliant attitude to people in this business whether that is with individual training plans tailored with the L&D director to having smoked salmon bagels for breakfast on the roof terrace, they think about their people in everything they do and it shows with how happy and high performing the team are.
- You will need to be a fluent French or Spanish speaker
- You will have 2 plus years of Perm recruitment experience ideally with experience of hiring senior positions
- You will have this perm experience working in an agency or search firm not inhouse or RPO
- You will have the skillset to acquire new business even if you have not done this recently in a recruitment firm, perhaps you have sales experience from another industry or have the ability and confidence to pick up new clients because of your c-suite relationship building skills
- If you don’t have energy recruitment experience a strong interest is necessary
- It would be preferential if you have hired at least one technical specialism before e.g. engineering, technology, energy, science, white collar construction and such like but not essential