An executive search agency is looking for an experienced recruiter to join them to work closely with the Director of the Tech Exec Search function to manage delivery of senior level exec positions to allow them to focus on growing the team and division.
This is a boutique Exec Search agency that is going through investment growth and transformation adding disciplines and international office locations, so it is a very exciting time to join.
- Managing tech recruitment delivery from initial briefing call with client to offer stage with candidate
- Sourcing senior and exec level candidates £80K level plus for tech roles in UK and internationally using a range of advertising, job boards, and head hunting tools
- Managing expectations of clients and managing process with clients
- Managing process through to offer stage
- Working closely with the Director on delivering all tech roles that they pick up with existing and new clients.
- This is a non BD role, but you will be managing process with clients
The ideal candidate
- Ideally you will have tech sector experience or be very passionate and motivated to move into a role working in tech sector
- They are looking for someone that loves recruitment, loves their job and is passionate about doing a good job for their clients
- Ideally you will have worked with clients before managing the 360 recruitment process. You do not need to have come from an exec search background. They work retained and contingent with their clients (mostly retained) but they will cross train you on working on retained delivery.
- The successful recruitment delivery consutlant is likely to have 2 years plus of recruitment experience.
- You may come from an agency background, talent acquisition, RPO or Exec Search, as long as you have experience managing process and have good knowledge and success in proactive sourcing at a senior level
- It is not 100% necessary for you to have done tech recruitment before, if you have sourced at a senior level in another market for perm roles this will also be of interest as there may be transferable skills.
Please contact Emma Vata for more details. Initially this role will be 100% office based, near London Bridge station and will suit someone that enjoys being in the office with the team. It will also suit someone ambitious that wants to develop and grow and gain internal promotions as the team grows