Higher Success are an agency specialising in hiring people into the recruitment industry. One of our clients, a mid sized fast growing specialist commercial recruitment business based near Wrotham,Kent is looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
The company hire specialist roles for their clients in a number of markets. They do contract and permanent hiring. Full training is provided to switch markets. There is a low monthly threshold to meet to hit commission and then you will go straight to 20% flat commission on everything.
- Market mapping and research
- Networking and approaching new businesses
- Business development to new clients, growing a desk
- Candidate sourcing from a variety of job boards, referrals, social media postings and headhunting passive candidates on LinkedIn.
- Negotiate deals through to offer stage
- Provide excellent customer services to maintain long term client and candidate relationships.
- Go after large multinational clients with Director help and support
- Work on Perm and contract deals. (If you come form either background this is fine)
Why this business?
- Fast growing successful high billing business
- Just had their record ever year and their record every month
- Very successful training scheme proven to create high billing consultants
- Small threshold on the desk (only about £2K of billings before you qualify for 20% commission on total invoice value.This works out about £2.5K commission if you place a £60K candidate into a role. If you do a couple of deals a month you will be earning significantly well.
- Great culture, everyone lives within half an hour commute so they have a strong team culture.
- Very good name in the business work with many multinational very large fortune 500 companies.
What are they looking for?
- You will need to have at least 1 years experience in a commercial recruitment market hiring commercial/office professionals in any industry such as IT recruitment, White Collar Construction Recruitment, Marketing, Finance HR etc.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified or have a background in sales.
- You will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to liaise with very senior commercial clients, and write details and well written candidate profiles and job adverts.
- You will be good at problem solving, be commercial and fast thinking
- You will be outgoing and enjoy interacting with people on the phone
- You will need to be able to commute to a location near Wrotham in Kent and be willing to work in the office rather than from home. (Once you have passed probation are fulling trained and making placements you can do a hybrid role and work from home a day or two a week, depending on performance)
- This is a business development role. You must like winning new business, and not only the delivery side of recruitment.
If you are from a sales or B2B background and are looking to start a career in Recruitment this role could also be suitable for you. I am happy to tell you all about recruitment and discuss the earning potential to see if it is truely a good fit for you.
Apply Now to be considered for interviews happening in the next couple of weeks.
Most likely hired at £25K to £38K depending on level and billings and market experience.
Please contact Emma Vata if you have any questions.
#recruitment #recruitmentconsultant #recruitmentjobs #jobsinkent #businessdevelopmentjobs