My client, a fast growing specialist recruitment agency are looking for Consultants to join them on their Renewable Energy team. They have grown to 20 consultants and billing over £18million within 4 years and now they are focussing on growing their Renewable energy team to the same scale, investing massively into the growth of this business area. This is a booming industry and one that hasn't been affected by the economy. There is so much work to go after.
They are looking to hire several 360 consultants of all levels to the team, to hire White collar and blue collar professionals mainly in the wind turbine industry, such as Project Managers, Health and Safety officers and Wind Turbine Technicians etc. They cover all roles within the construction and maintenance of turbines and other renewable energy sources.
You could come from an Energy Recruitment background, Construction or a built environment market, but equally you could come from another background and be happy to cross train into a new exciting market. You will need at least 6 months recruitment experience in a 360 role, so that youve had some training and know you enjoy the BD elements of the role. You could also be a senior recruiter, they will hire this at all levels as they are looking for several people to join the team over the next few months.
- Manage a mix of Perm and Contract positions in Niche markets.
- Build the relationship with clients and try and maximise the account by cross selling into other areas, introducing yourself to more key stakeholders internally.
- Advertise roles and screen candidates
- Manage offers and candidate starts within client business
- Proactively approach talent in the market place on behalf of clients
- Approach new clients and do business development to build your desk. This is a 360 desk, but incredibly lucrative.
Why this business?
- Fast growing successful high billing recruitment business, grown from start up to £18m revenue in 4 years, and massive expansion plans for the future. Looking to add 20 people over the next 2 years.
- Grew significantly during covid, and just moved into offices with space for 20 more consultants.
- Very successful training scheme (and full market training provided for consultants wishing to switch sectors) proven to create high billing consultants
- Company trips abroad e.g. they have just been away for a weekend in Croatia.
- No threshold on the desk
- Everyone has a full recruiter licence on LinkedIn!!
- Not focussed on KPI's, focus on quality of your work
- Great culture, most people live within half an hour commute so they all socialise and have a strong team culture.
- In the office role, but WFH days could be negotiated if you are an experienced recruiter.
- Good Pension and Life Insurance plan for consultants
- Monthly employee of the month awards
- Quarterly target hitters go on trips out
- Annual sales competitions and cash awards
Please message Emma Vata for more details or apply now to be considered.