My client, a very well known and established IT recruitment agency are seeking to grow their recruitment team due to increased growth and investment.
Ideally you will be a graduate with at least some commercial sales or admin experience so that you know you are suited to an office based telephone role.
Our client is a very successful high billing and growing Recruitment agency. The team that are hiring recruit high volume IT roles mainly in Infrastructure, such as 1st line support roles etc.
This role has incredible earning potential for the right hard working motivated candidate.
The role will be 360 with a strong focus on Business Development longer term (full recruitment life cycle) In the short to mid term you will be doing the candidate side of the process for 6 months to learn the market, you will then be given some roles to work on with existing clients and will gradually do more and more new business development to establish new clients for your desk.
Sourcing candidates of all levels, through a variety of methods
Reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates
Managing client relationships
Winning new client business through cold calling, networking and marketing techniques (after training, gradually over time)
Organising interviews and giving feedback to both parties as well as offering market and recruitment advice to both candidates and clients
Working towards and exceeding targets related to numerous parts of the job
Fantastic career progression, fun work environment, competitive salary and commission structure.
This is a volume recruitment role, so you will be spending a lot of time calling people with most of your day spent speaking to people on the phone, therefore you must really love to talk!
- 2:1 Degree or above (Preferable)
- Recruitment Experience, B2B Sales or B2C sales or admin or customer service experience (some office based work)
- Demonstrable achievements within previous roles
- Ability to show resilience
- Competitive by nature
- Specifically wanting to start a recruitment career (understand how recruitment works and why they'd be good at it).
Why this business?
- Hybrid working, 2 days in the office 3 from home
- Strong career progression, many consultants joining at this level are promoted every year with pay increases if they hit their targets
- Bonus up to £1500 per quarter for hitting targets as well as commission for each placement.
- The more you bill the higher the % commission goes, if you bill £10K you get 10% of everything you make, if you bill £15K you get 15% of everything, and if you bill £20K in a month you will get 20% of everything.
- Great culture, hard working environment, but very fun. Lots of praise, rewards and progression. Really motivating place to work.
Please apply now for more details.