My client, a fast growing specialist tech recruitment agency are looking for Recruitment Delivery Consultants and Recruitment Account Managers to manage the recruitment of some of their main key client accounts.
- Manage about 70% of requisitions for client account yourself, with support from the wider delivery team on some roles.
- Manage a mix of Perm and Contract positions in the tech market
- Build the relationship with clients and try and maximise the account by cross selling into other areas, introducing yourself to more key stakeholders internally.
- Increase fill ratios of roles on accounts whilst providing excellent customer service
- Advertise roles and screen candidates
- Manage offers and candidate starts within client business
- Proactively approach talent in the market place on behalf of clients
- 50/50 splits on delivery of perm roles and 70/30 for contract roles, so high earning capability as a delivery consultant
- Average commission of £900 per placement including splits as a delivery consultant.
Why this business?
- Fast growing successful high billing tech recruitment business, grown from start up to £17m revenue in 4 years, and massive expansion plans for the future
- Grew significantly during covid, and just moved into offices with space for 20 more consultants.
- Very successful training scheme (and full market training provided for consultants wishing to switch sectors) proven to create high billing consultants
- Company trips abroad e.g. they have just been away for a weekend in Croatia.
- No threshold on the desk
- Everyone has a full recruiter licence on LinkedIn!!
- Not focussed on KPI's, focus on quality of your work
- Great culture, most people live within half an hour commute so they all socialise and have a strong team culture.
- In the office role, but WFH days could be negotiated if you are an experienced IT Recruitment Account Manager
- Good Pension and Life Insurance plan for consultants
- Monthly employee of the month awards
- Quarterly target hitters go on trips out
- Annual sales competitions and cash awards
The ideal person will have experience managing recruitment for large key clients, whether this is as a 360 consultant, or a delivery consultant or Account Manager. You will need to have had client facing experience and be able to manager an offer process.
You could also be a Resourcer whom wants to step up into a Delivery role and take on more client contact and ownership but not do any new Business Development.