Apply for this prestigious, sort after Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Scheme with start dates throughout the year! Apply now for immediate start, or for Summer or September starts. Enrolling now!
- Niche Tech global Recruitment Agency based in central London
- 13 week dedicated classroom and on desk training schedule.
- Learn to be one of the best recruiters in the market with a dedicated training scheme.
- Start at the same time as lots of other graduates. Everyone you work with have all been hired through the training scheme so they are very supportive of your training and development.
- This business only hire graduates and trainee level recruiters and they promote from within with fast track schemes to management.
- Average promotion within 6 months, and team leadership opportunities within a couple of years.
- Very high earning potential and even the opportunity to relocate with paid sponsorship to the USA should you wish. They recruit in UK markets, Europe and USA.
- Hiring 100 team members over the next year to double headcount, this business are in massive growth phase. Very exciting time to join. They currently have 20 open roles to consider you for.
- Start doing candidate sourcing and interviewing and build up to business development over time within 4-6 months on the role once you've had some initial success.
- Amazing commission up 25% on a sliding scale starting at 10%. So you will earn up to £20K of the total invoice value. If a permanent candidate is on an £80K salary and the agency was charging the client 20% fee. Then the total invoice value would be £16K, and you would get between 10% and 25% of this depending on how many deals you'd done in the month. So on this example you would earn between £1,600 and £4k in commission for each hire!! Consultants usually make a few hires a month once trained.
If you have not considered recruitment before and would like to hear more, please apply and one of the team will call you and tell you all about the role and industry so you can decide if its the right fit for you.
What a recruitment consultant does?
- Write Job Descriptions and Job adverts to attract candidates for your clients roles.
- Screen Applications and call suitable candidates to do through telephone screening
- Write up candidate profiles and send along with CV's to relevant roles to your clients.
- Do Social media posting especially on linked in to drive candidate attraction, and to increase your name in the market place. You will also connect with many people in your market on linked in in order to attract candidates and to do business development.
- speak to current clients and take down role briefs and details so you can search for candidates.
- Proactively seek new clients and opportunities to work on via business development.
- Speak with new clients and negotiate terms of business.
- Arrange interviews
- Update the Database with notes of conversations and actions to track processes
- Negotiate offers for candidates with clients.
- Admin related to the role.
The majority of your day will be spent speaking on the phone in a persuasive, sales manner to either sell all the good things about your clients to candidates you speak to, or in order to secure new clients. Therefore this role is only really suitable for people who love to be very busy speaking to lots of people and simultaneously managing lots of processes and tasks.
It is a very rewarding career with fast promotion and earning potential. £100K earning potential within a couple of years.
If you are not shy of hard work, want to be in the office and get the best training around then apply now. There will be a lot of interest in this role!
APPLY NOW and one of the team will contact you ASAP. Please note if you are not a graduate but you are a school or college leaver with some working experience in a customer facing professional environment such as sales, call centre, customer services etc please apply!