Our client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer/Delivery Consutlant for a niche professional services recruiter in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Salary is up to £25K with an excellent and VERY competitive commission scheme! We have placed 2 people in the same position and they are both doing exceptionally well, and within 2 years are on track to earn £100K this year. The MD will work very closely with you and train and mentor you and guide you to become very high billing. They hire a small selection of staff at a time and work on making them very high performing before moving on and hiring more team members.
As a Resourcer, you will be working alongside Recruitment Consultants in finding talent for clients all over Europe.
- Responsibility for the identification and attraction of candidate profiles that match client specifications
- Day to day management of all candidate profiles in line with the searches
- Working across different search projects as necessary
- Writing Job Specifications and Adverts
- Writing candidate summaries
- Telephone Interviewing candidates
- Assisting senior team members with both market mapping and the research for senior-level search mandates.
- Formatting CV’s
- Headhunting on LinkedIn
- Keeping in touch with prospective candidates
- Providing sales leads to the team for BD purposes
You will need-
- Ideally 1-2 years plus recruitment experience ideally in IT, Finance, or another professional service.
- Experience in an agency or as an Internal Recruiter
- To be very commercial, driven and professional
- Have worked in a professional service industry before, and have relevant office experience
- To be confident at calling senior level candidates to headhunt them
- To be happy spending a lot of time on the telephone
- Proven and demonstratable success at meeting and exceeding your targets.
Working as a resourcer you will gain great exposure to various property markets and high profile roles. In return for working closely with senior team members on these roles you will receive extensive on the desk training.
They have flexible working and hybird options suitable after you have finisihed your training. They are near mainline train links and are central in Sevenoaks and have a great team culture, they go out for dinner and drinks together and celebrate success. I have great experiene working with this business and it is an exceptional choice in terms of earning potential, and career development.