Higher Success is assisting a recruitment business in an exciting stage of their expansion. Due to opening a new business area and revenue stream they are in urgent need of additional administration support. This role is a little different to other admin roles as there are 3 keys areas which are equally important.
- General and Recruitment admin
- Payroll assistance
- Resourcing candidates
You will work closely with the Admin manager, the recruitment consultants and the payroll manager and provide support in all areas. This is a very varied and fast paced role, with full training and support.
- Assist with the recruitment process by sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates to assist the recruitment team
- Coordinate and schedule interviews to assist the recruitment team
- Conduct reference checks and background screenings and other compliance for workers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Collating compliance documentation and doing starter checks such as ID checks, references etc for new contractors
- Be first point of communication for the office
- Post job adverts onto a range of job boards and social media
- Register new candidates for work
- Create contracts for candidates and get clients and candidates to sign before start date
- Contract Extensions
- Payroll and time sheet queries and issues
- Help process payroll
The majority of the role will be admin and payroll focused, however you will also support the recruiters to find good people.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally you will be a Sixth Form or college leaver
- You will need some office based experience in administration, customer services, recruitment, administration, sales etc, and have transferable skills.
- Attention to detail
- Motivated friendly with a can do attitude
- Fast paced worker, positive and upbeat, strong verbal communication skills
- Confident to do inbound and outbound calls (you may be asked to do some calls in your final interview)
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Good level of Excel
- Team worker, flexible to do work outside of job spec. This this a small team and they need someone with can do attitude that can muck in and help out when busy, all hands on deck
Salary is £18K to £22K starting salary, there is discretionary bonus when the company is doing well.