My client, a niche construction White Collar Recruitment Agency are seeking trainee/graduate consultants to join their team. They are growing by 40 in the next year and as such they have start dates from now until September for junior Recruitment Consultants to join their team.
- Sourcing Candidates from a variety of sources, for example job boards, LinkedIn connections, their current database
- Writing Job Adverts and linked in posts to attract applications and interest in your clients roles.
- Telephone screening candidates suitability for your clients roles, selling various options to them and getting their permission to represent
- Candidate based admin, for example formatting CV's, writing candidate notes on the system, writing profiles about the candidate to sell their key skills and experience
- Working with current clients on roles they actively give the agency to work on (not the main part of role)
- Contacting potential new clients, and selling the agency's services to them, negotiating terms and rates with them and on what fees you will charge them.
- Building long term relationships with clients through effective communication, sending relevant good candidates and providing consultative service to them, offering market knowledge and advice
- Manage interview processes including booking interviews in, taking references etc and facilitating the process of candidates interviewing with your clients.
Why choose this client?
- Work in USA markets, where salaries are higher, fees are much higher
- 15% flat rate commission for every candidate you place into a role.
- No threshold for billings/no desk fees. Earn commission from first candidate you place every month.
- Invoice values are average £20K to £25K making average commission you take home £3K to £4K per placement.
- Fast progression, and higher than industry standard billings and earnings
- Very high earning potential.
Very successful high billing team to learn from
- Coaching and mentoring from very successful team members (some billing the business over £1million a year)
- Finish at 3:30pm on a Friday
- Lots of team events and social activities
- Lots of investment in growth and a growing very lucrative market.
- They are aiming to hire 3 Grads/trainees a month
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally you will be a 2021 to 2023 graduate with some working experience. You could however also come from a sales, B2B, BD, or other background and wish to transfer into a recruitment role.
- You will need to be money motivated and want to push yourself to achieve and to earn well
- Able to take training and advice, and take feedback in order to grow and develop
- Enjoy talking on the phone and not be afraid to do outbound calls
- Able to speak effectively to all people no matter what level they are in seniority
- Able to prioritize and manage a high work load juggling several processes and tasks simultaneously.
- Provide excellent customer services and value building a relationship with a client long term
- Hard working, and able to visualize success, that you put in what you get out.
- Flexible in terms of hours if you need to reach a client in USA and need to stay late in order to do this.
- Ideally you will have worked in Sales environment, office or customer facing environment previously or have some transferable working experience.
- You could have recruitment experience already but wish to move into a new market
Start dates from now until September. Interview now to secure a role and then keep in touch with the team with company newsletters, emails and meet the team days, team events and nights out etc in the mean time.
The role is 100% office based to facilitate mentoring and coaching and to make sure you have all the tools you need to be a top biller and very successful.
standard hours are 9am to 6pm, however there will be some nights you will need to work until 10pm for example and start later to match USA hours so that you can book calls in to accommodate clients hours, for example if you really want to speak with a new client or a senior candidate can only speak at those time. (You can manage your diary in this respect)
Please apply now to find out more. The earning potential here is huge