SENIOR EXECUTIVE SEARCH RESEARCHER
Remote- 1-2 team days and training days in office every month followed by team meal and drinks
An executive search agency specialising in senior roles within the software industry are looking to grow their team by hiring an experienced executive search researcher. They work with private equity backed businesses that are undergoing rapid growth and work with clients globally.
The Executive Search Researcher will work closely with 5 executive search consultants on projects to identify, market map and approach the best talent in the market for specific searches and clients.
- Provide support to clients pre instruction (target clients) in terms of researching market information on them and competitors
- Join client calls and face to face briefings/meetings with clients along side consultants and Directors to provide insight and to listen to requirements
- Track contact and work on a recruitment CRM/database, providing up to date accurate notes
-manage search project, in terms of agreed deliverables and identify any project completion problems etc and provide accurate communications to stakeholders
- complete documentation such as Engagement Letters, Statement of Works, Search Reports, candidate reports etc for clients
- Identify candidates and approach for assignments using a methodical methodology
- Mapping the market for clients
- Market research data such as industry trends, merge and acquisition information, salary surveys etc
- conduct first stage screening calls for consultants
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, and be proactive and show initiative, have ideas on processes and changes that need to be made and be influential in implementing these changes with consultants. You will be directly reporting into the Operations Director and will be researching new tools and AI and processes that consultants could use to map the market. You will help the team undergo change and transformation slowly with your ideas and research to make the searches more productive and commercially successful.
The ideal Candidate
- You will need to be degree qualified
- You will need to be good at market research, writing reports and written communication with clients and senior candidates
- You will come across credible and able to communicate with very senior level candidates on the phone.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience within an executive search environment as a researcher.
- You will need experience of using LinkedIn to headhunt candidates
- Good influencing and gravitas to help bring about change and implement new policies and procedures and roll out new systems as and when needed.
- You will need to be very motivated and able to conduct work independently but with a lot of support and an open door to all managers and consultants.
- Any experience project managing search projects and being project lead, or being line manager to more junior search consultant would be beneficial
- Any experience training and mentoring, or managing projects rolling out new procedures and tech etc would be most beneficial.
- You need to be based in the South East UK and be able to travel to the London office twice a month for the day as a minimum. If you prefer to be in the office there is access to the office any time, as some people prefer to be office based.
The role will be paying a competitive base salary and there will also be a quarterly bonus with targets.
Please apply for more details.