Associate Admin position with full training
Our client, a well established fast growing recruitment agency based near Tonbridge are looking for an administrator to join their team as a recruitment team administrator.
The role will be very fast paced and varied and will be helping to support a team of 20 commercial recruitment consultants.
This role will suit a college leaver or Graduate whom wants to start an admin role in a commercial environment. Full training will be provided with future career progression opportunities.
- Formatting CV's for consultants to send to clients
- Advertising vacancies on job boards
- Liaising with and managing relationship with various job board account managers (Suppliers)
- On-boarding new consultants and team members and helping set up IT and equipment for new starters in the team
- Ad hoc general administration that the team requires.
- Reporting weekly monthly etc for Directors
- Assist in event organisation for example skiing trips for consultants, team BBQs, quarterly award events, and team lunches, the office Christmas party etc.
- Stationary and supplies ordering and other facilities management roles such as kitchen stock etc
- Database administration
- First point of contact for telephone queries and general email enquiries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Career driven and wanting to stay long term in a role and develop with the role. The role will grow with the candidate, and they will take on more and more responsibility over time and especially as the business in a fast growth stage. The role will evolve quickly with the business.
- Able to see things that need doing and take ownership of them. They are looking for a proactive ideas person to present options to the Directors of process changes etc to help productivity and streamlining within the agency.
- You will need to be very good at spoken and written communication and be of A-level (or equivalent) level or Graduate level.
- You will need to be very fast paced and able to prioritise. You will be given lots of tasks for various consultants and you will need to commercially understand which is more urgent and able to manage your own workload
- You need to be able to communicate effectively with consultants, push back, make them aware of time frames and expected delivery of tasks etc, and need to keep people up to date on projects.
- Experience or interest in Recruitment industry would be the preference.
Please note that due to the location of the role you will need to have a driving licence and have a car. They are really looking for the right character, the right drive and someone who wants longer term career opportunity to be promoted and really mould the role and develop the role over time.
Please apply or contact Emma Vata to be considered for the role or to find out more details.